Monday, November 29, 2010

Pokemon Leaf Green Vba How To Use Pokemon Cheat

I casi della vita..

Since this period are busy with other matters and not I can write a post like you have thought I'd finally post these photos with a comment of the season passed.


This summer I spent a lot of time, money and resources in the fishing and I do not think I did a bad deal. Sure, I had to do extra work to retrieve the necessary finances or work on holidays but I would say that the department and 'definitely worth the effort.
I also had the good fortune to fish with friends with a capital "with which the fishing and 'even more' fun and interesting. We had quite a few 'adventures, but all in all there are the ever gotten. Especially We spent many good times on and in the water, and it 'that's what matters most'.

Now that the sea and 'completely frozen, the engine and' in store for repairs and luckily the boat and 'dry safe we \u200b\u200bcan sum up a good season. And we will do with a dinner, 'cause we're all more than a full stomach' happy.

Of all the things that have happened this year, definitely one of the most 'bizarre' that was portrayed in the picture. After the first launch and jerked a bank of fish escaping out of the water makes me portends an imminent attack.
Instead of the attack, once recovered the artificial, this is the surprise. Sapwood and a 'managed to slip in the split ring armature tail and get stuck, probably in the heat of the run (: D).
Even this fish, which has tried in every way to commit suicide, and 'managed to get away unscathed. This year I have not withheld any of the fish I caught with a rod, except that I took during sampling for work.

But this is' another story ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment