Thursday, September 17, 2009

Whats A 60 Gtt/min And Heparin



Giovanna Zilio, the doctor who was on duty at Treviso on August 22, sent me this his memory. My apologies to Aldo that I know to be sensitive to these memories, we all are but this is perhaps our way forward and continue. Of course you are free not to read, is what I wrote is what I wrote and what Giovanna maybe others will want to add.
Meanwhile, thanks to Joan, and it is not true that you have been in vain. That evening, your smile reminded me of going forward, none of us is alone.
______________ ___ ___ ___

Even if he should be a day of rain in Treviso was the usual hot day, and I already got the second shirt changed. We were back laughing from the first mission, where the farmer had given us whole pieces of wine and he had the heli full of grapes that soon after we were eating, laughing just lived for adventure and looking at the pictures taken. Then after lunch, everyone was napping in their rooms, some in bunkers, some in the greenhouse.


The phone call she received Sara, played the blue wildly and started to jump uralre in the corridor by Nico from the chair of the bunker where he had dozed off and then came out screaming to call the others who were coming towards the 'yet another blue.

I dream often the journey that we fact treviso - Crystal, I think 13 / 1 or so there was endless, church shouting over the radio to pay attention to the cables, for God's sake beware of cables and every two minutes where you are, where you are and where you are pellikan who could not land and took up Belodis church and then asked to stop calling the radio and that they had just called their news, then back to a lion, a lion or your location.

And then when we pulled them out. They ran out because my input was totally irrelevant. Unfortunately. Even a live, one leads to Treviso, would have been different.

I can not deny that I did not know them like you, and then I can not be a similar pain, but that is a day that I still dreamed of and I will never forget.

A friend, who lost a friend that day told me he wanted to look at it long when he pulled out but could not recognize him in this broken body and again, each time Falco is to bring some patients still waiting .. wanted to present the day before when he came to Treviso because he said it was a wonderful person who deserved to be known, but Falco was to run away and I missed the chance .. next time we have said. One other friend did not say anything, but from that day for all subsequent missions has no rice nor joked as he always did.

Someone called from the crystal in the central, to say something (about a dozen times in ten minutes) but produced only curses (against destiny so numb?)

In Central was not there, but when we got back to the past ten o'clock in the evening after leaving Leo in place of Falco came in there against all the boys in the afternoon round, felt that he did not have to go home.

I do not know what to say. That day I was totally useless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment