Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Milena Velba Archives Gallerys

My memory of that day

What you heard when the rotor Dario took the cables of the power line? Marco and me? You will understand now, you'll be stuck at that your carabiner. Noise and vibration. It must have been a moment, seconds out while not understanding the world will have begun to turn and then silence. Only the flow of water in the stream. Muddy water on pieces of sheet metal. A blue cross on a piece of tail broken. Remains of a shovel on a steep lawn. Someone who calls you on the radio. Falco by papacharly. Falco by Sierra1. Falco, Falco, Falco ...
No response. Now not only the flow of water pouring over. The water just before it was raging torrent, a river that kills. The water that now flows on the glass of the window, burst continuous litany of the mountain, a prelude to winter.
I was on the couch. Between drowsiness and the other a shower. Robert was in the shower. I was going to get up or maybe just to return the book in a strange autumn Saturday in August.
He played the telephone, was Nico. I responded warmly, no worries. Parish said he fell. As. The helicopter fell. How? How are they? All dead. NOOOOOOOOO NO
A long film, unreal, not screamed, choked, open net, but damped scanned. I remember him not as a scar that is, a cut and decided to slow, sudden strong. Nooo.
I got up from the couch, Roberta is out of the bathroom, I continued to talk. Maybe you want to go back. And 'something happened now and not turn off nothing has happened. Where did it happen. On the front of the Crystal Faloria. As. They took the wires. What. Power line. But there is nothing to be done? Sure? All the dead? Yes, Dario, Marco, then? Fabrizio and Cassamatta. I do not know what to say, attack, walk away. Kitchen, living room, kitchen, living room and then say oh my God I feel sick. Roberta tells me you sit down, have a drink. If I sit down I know it happened, I put the seal on all happened, I do not sit down, keep walking. I'll do it for days.
's so happened Marco. Mark's why I say you is not supposed to happen. It was the penultimate day of the last round you would do with us. The only shift that ignorant people who does not know what it means to love for this work in this place with these people made you do this year. But I think after this. I just know that I can feel your lack and guilt to get intimate in the first place when friends piled in that wreck lying on its side in that stream are also another three. There's nothing really to do anything, and I walk, I try, maybe pray. No, no swearing is not needed as you do not need to pray. You just need to understand, accept. But you need to understand. The dynamics? The logic? Why? There is nothing to understand. It is to finally sit down and think about it so hard it hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment