Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shingles What Does It Look Like

The memory of the memory of John Frederick

Falco passes over home: go to Cortina. How many times I've seen and how much in bad weather, but this time say "I do not envy at all the crew that is going to encounter the storm."

The door opens with a burst that looks like the are breaking down is my brother and just ask him "there is an emergency?" And already I'm imagining, raising the answer "yes", just do not know what to expect " a group of scouts? a fungaiolo? hikers on a trail? a car off the road in some hole? "... in a flash comes the reply, the only thing that I never expected that I would never have imagined. With a choked voice said to me:
"He went down the helicopter"
"Coooooooosa?" "Where? How? Who?
“Dario e Marco di sicuro, altri non so” continua “Ma guarda se Zago doveva andare a morire così l’ultimo turno!!!”
Il tempo di prendere l’imbragatura e il casco e metterli nello zaino. Ed in casa è silenzio.

I muscoli delle gambe tremano: altre morti amiche mi hanno fatto sentire questa sensazione, ma mai così profondamente devastante. Mi siedo al tavolo della sala e guardo fuori dalla finestra, da quella finestra da cui un’ora prima ho visto passare Falco. E tiro il fiato, a fondo. Mi rimbombano in testa quelle parole “è andato giù l’elicottero”, mi balena per la testa il titolo del film “black Hawk Down, "" Hawk Down "and a new wave of frost falls on me.

walk in the woods, I take the rain, hoping to wash away the pleasure I take this nightmare, this reality that is enveloping all so viciously. I receive phone calls, "you all right? your brother? "My brother went in to Cortina, it seems to me obvious: it took me a while 'to realize that he is a helicopter technician.
Spaziani There seems to be on board. The first thing I think is, "many immediately associate Fabrizio Falco, is the doctor best known: that is why I say his name, will una di quelle voci che inizia a correre…”
Vado in piazzola. Non si parla molto. Sguardi gonfi, voci roche. Saluti borbottati. Monosillabi. Notizia ufficiale: tutti morti.
Dario e Marco. Uuuuuu, prendo fiato.
Fabrizio. Silenzio. Era vero, non era una voce. Trattengo il fiato.
Mi passano davanti agli occhi tutti i visi degli elitecnici che conosco:
Stefano. Uuuuuu. Lascio andare il fiato.
La piazzola non è vuota. C’è Leone. Penso che quell’equipaggio, quegli uomini e donne, che ho davanti agli occhi solo poco prima hanno fatto la missione, forse, più difficile della loro carriera. The pilot? And the coach? Falco Cos'avranno thought to see there at the river while they were coming? And Zilio? Irrational thoughts overlap. And the nurses? Then I see Piller, his expression mild and I think that life puts it down really heavy.
Leone takes off ... no, not the same noise.
is no longer so much the sound that I like to listen.

I go home, that I'm doing here? I would go to greet those of central: Emma, \u200b\u200bCecilia, John, the technical center and the others but I have no words to say, there are none.

step for the evening di là, da lontano vedo la piazzola illuminata; il primo pensiero, quello solito: sta arrivando un elicottero. Sono abbastanza conscio da non pensare sia Falco. Penso a Leone. Poi mi dico che il volo notturno non c’è comunque.
La luce strobo accesa, la manica a vento e la piazzola illuminate: erano per Falco quando tirava tardi.
Lo stomaco si accartoccia come una foglia d’autunno.
In mezzo alla piazzola un mazzo di fiori, segno delicato e brutale della realtà.
La gola si chiude in uno spasmo.
Stanotte le luci sono accese, resteranno accese. Falco non tornerà.

0 comments:

Post a Comment