Thursday, March 3, 2011

Greentreepythonsforsale.com

OF THE REAL K-DECALOGUE geese

now we have to write it.
can also be a 20alogo a 13alogo, what is needed.

I start with something, look to your ideas, please.

  1. the real K-goose has only one motto: "I have so many stoffine that sometimes I wonder if I will ever use them all before I die ... if not I'll make it, then I won!
  2. the real K-goose shares, is generous and gives pleasure to the stoffine friends.
  3. the real K-goose has five nine work in progress.
  4. the real K-goose is fair to patch with a trolley.
  5. the real K-goose has a box of stoffine so fine that does not have the guts to cut. Holds for a special project ...
  6. The ver-K geese prefer cats: stoffine enter the drawers and make a nice nap, get on the table where you work and check everything, they sit on the embroidery you are doing, like to walk and lie down on the boulders for resting land. They love the patchwork and are actively engaged in work.
  7. The real K-goose Sonta Sonta Sonta

0 comments:

Post a Comment