Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mouth Lump After Stitches

The beginning

This is not exactly the beginning. The beginning was many years ago when I decided to want to fly. Passion for flying, fly to work, fly to live.
Seventeen years as a military pilot in the Army. Then a deep nausea and injustice that maybe in the future I will explain the decision to change.
Flying course and fly to the mountains.
And I also started doing mountain rescue with the help of the fantastic guys from the Mountain Rescue and in five years I have accumulated a long series of impressions ..... ... feelings, ideas which I think is a shame to be lost.

This blog, which comes in a quiet period of activity, serves this. To fix the days spent doing this work, a reminder of the meetings, people, feelings, everything that I can somehow stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment